Looking for low-cost auto insurance rates in Houston, TX? Houston shoppers have a choice when shopping for low-cost Cadillac Escalade EXT insurance. You can either waste hours driving around getting price quotes or use the internet to find the lowest rates. There is a right way and a wrong way to compare auto insurance rates and we’ll show you the absolute fastest way to get price quotes for your Cadillac and find the cheapest rates.
You should take the time to check auto insurance prices once or twice a year because insurance prices fluctuate regularly. Despite the fact that you may have had the lowest rates on Cadillac Escalade EXT insurance in Houston last year the chances are good that you can find a lower premium rate today. Block out anything you think you know about auto insurance because we’re going to demonstrate the easiest way to find great coverage at a great price.
Finding a better price on auto insurance is a fairly straight forward process. You just need to take time comparing free Houston auto insurance quotes to find out which insurance company has affordable Cadillac Escalade EXT insurance quotes.
The providers in the list below can provide comparison quotes in Texas. If the list has multiple companies, it’s highly recommended you visit two to three different companies in order to get a fair rate comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Escalade EXT 4WD||$428||$936||$430||$26||$128||$1,948||$162|
|Escalade EXT Luxury Edition 4WD||$356||$706||$462||$28||$138||$1,690||$141|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Above prices assume single male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Texas minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, safe-driver, multi-vehicle, claim-free, and multi-policy. Rate quotes do not factor in Houston location which can affect premium rates noticeably.
Cadillac Escalade EXT insurance premiums by gender and age
The chart below illustrates the comparison of Cadillac Escalade EXT premium costs for male and female drivers. The price estimates are based on no driving violations, no at-fault accidents, comprehensive and collision coverage, $1,000 deductibles, single marital status, and no discounts are factored in.
Discounts mean cheaper rates for Cadillac Escalade EXT insurance in Houston
Some insurance providers don’t always advertise every discount in a way that’s easy to find, so the following is a list of a few of the more well known and also the lesser-known credits available to lower your premiums when you buy Houston auto insurance online. If you are not receiving all the discounts you qualify for, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Smart Student Discounts – Maintaining excellent grades can get you a discount of up to 25%. Many companies even apply the discount to college students up to age 25.
- Multiple Vehicles – Buying a policy with more than one vehicle with the same insurance company can get a discount for every vehicle.
- Anti-lock Brakes – Cars and trucks that have anti-lock braking systems have fewer accidents and will save you 10% or more on Escalade EXT insurance in Houston.
- Own a Home – Owning a home in Houston can save you money since owning and maintaining a home shows financial diligence.
- Seat Belts Save – Drivers who require all vehicle occupants to buckle up before driving could save 15% off the PIP or medical payment premium.
- One Accident Forgiven – Not really a discount, but certain companies permit an accident without the usual rate increase if you have no claims prior to the accident.
One thing to note about discounts is that most discounts do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Most only cut the price of certain insurance coverages like liability, collision or medical payments. If you do the math and it seems like adding up those discounts means a free policy, insurance companies wouldn’t stay in business.
For a list of insurance companies that offer the discounts shown above in Texas, follow this link.
What Determines Cadillac Escalade EXT Insurance Rates?
Smart consumers have a good feel for the factors that are used to determine the price you pay for auto insurance. If you understand what determines premiums, this helps enable you to make changes that can help you get better auto insurance rates.
The following are a partial list of the pieces used by companies to determine your prices.
- Pay more out-of-pocket – Physical damage coverage, also known as collision and other-than-collision, covers your vehicle from damage. Some examples of claims that would be covered could be a dented fender, collision with an animal, and windstorm damage. Your deductibles define the amount you are required to spend out-of-pocket if the claim is covered. The more damage repair cost you’re willing to pay, the lower your rates will be.
- Extra coverages that may not be needed – Insurance companies have many add-on coverages that can add up if you aren’t careful. Things like coverage for rental cars, better glass coverage, and extra life insurance coverage may not be needed and are just wasting money. They may seem like a good idea when discussing your needs, but your money might be better spent on other coverage so remove them and pocket the money.
- Continuous auto insurance coverage lowers prices – Having a lapse in insurance coverage is a sure-fire way to trigger a rate increase. Not only will you pay higher rates, not being able to provide proof of insurance could earn you a license revocation or jail time. You will then be forced to prove you have insurance by filing a SR-22 with the Texas DMV.
- Mature drivers are lower risk – Beginning drivers in Texas are statistically proven to be more careless with other occupants in the car and because of this, their auto insurance rates are much higher. More mature drivers tend to be more responsible, tend to file fewer claims, and usually have better credit.
Shop online but buy locally
A lot of people prefer to buy from a licensed agent and that can be a smart move Insurance agents are trained to spot inefficiencies and help you file claims. The biggest benefit of comparing insurance online is that you can obtain cheaper prices and still buy from a local agent.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this form (opens in new window), the quote information is instantly submitted to agents in your area who will give you bids to get your business. It’s much easier because you don’t need to leave your house since price quotes are sent to you directly. If you need to get a rate quote for a specific company, you can always navigate to their website and submit a quote form there.
Finding a good provider should include more criteria than just a cheap price quote. Agents should be asked these questions:
- Will you work with the agent or an assistant?
- If you raise deductibles, how much can you save?
- How would your car be valued if totalled?
- Do you qualify for any additional discounts?
- Is working in the agency their full-time job?
- How often do they review coverages?
- Is there a 24/7 contact number?
- Do they have advanced training designations such as CPCU, AAI, AIC, or CIC?
When narrowing the list to find a reliable agent, it helps to know the two different types of agencies and how they work. Agencies in Houston are considered either exclusive or independent. Both types of agents can properly insure your vehicles, but it’s a good idea to understand the difference in how they write coverage since it could factor into which type of agent you select.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Exclusive agencies have only one company to place business with and some examples include Farmers Insurance and State Farm. They are unable to compare other company’s rates so you might not find the best rates. Exclusive agencies are trained well in insurance sales which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums. Consumers often use the same exclusive agent primarily because of the prominent brand name rather than having low rates.
Listed below are exclusive insurance agents in Houston willing to provide comparison quotes.
- Anna Santa Ana – State Farm Insurance Agent
7710 Cherry Park Dr d – Houston, TX 77095 – (281) 550-0333 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Harris County Insurance Agency
13030 Woodforest Blvd b – Houston, TX 77015 – (713) 451-5716 – View Map
- Lucrecia Jasminoy – State Farm Insurance Agent
223 Cavalcade St – Houston, TX 77009 – (713) 884-1442 – View Map
Agents that choose to be independent are not employed by one company and that is an advantage because they can write policies with an assortment of companies and possibly get better coverage at lower prices. If you are not satisfied with one company, your agent can switch companies which requires no work on your part. If you are comparing insurance prices, you absolutely need to compare prices from multiple independent agents in order to compare the most rates. Most also have access to additional companies that you may not be familiar with which can save you money.
Below is a short list of independent agents in Houston that can give you price quote information.
- Gem Insurance Agencies
3355 W Alabama St #850 – Houston, TX 77098 – (713) 622-2330 – View Map
- Oscar’s Insurance Agency
5921 S Gessner Rd – Houston, TX 77036 – (713) 271-8889 – View Map
702 W Sam Houston Pkwy S – Houston, TX 77042 – (713) 914-0354 – View Map
There’s no such thing as the perfect car insurance policy
When selecting coverage for your vehicles, there isn’t really a best way to insure your cars. Coverage needs to be tailored to your specific needs and your policy should reflect that.
For instance, these questions could help you determine whether or not you might need professional guidance.
- What is an SR-22 filing?
- Is pet coverage available?
- Does my insurance cover damage caused when ticketed for reckless driving?
- Are my tools covered if they get stolen from my vehicle?
- Does my policy pay for OEM or aftermarket parts?
- What if a claim settlement is too low?
- Is borrowed equipment or tools covered if stolen or damaged?
- Will my rates increase for filing one claim?
- Why do I need rental car insurance?
- Can my teen driver be rated on a liability-only vehicle?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, simply complete this short form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier It’s fast, free and you can get the answers you need.
Does auto insurance advertising bend the truth?
Consumers can’t ignore all the ads for cheaper auto insurance from companies such as State Farm, GEICO and Progressive. All the ads advertise the message that you’ll save big just by moving your auto insurance coverage to their company.
How does every company offer you a better deal on Cadillac Escalade EXT insurance in Houston? This is how they do it.
Companies provide the lowest rates for a prospective insured that will be a good risk. One example of this type of driver might have to be a married male, has never had a claim, and has excellent credit. Any person who matches those parameters gets the lowest rates and will probably save if they switch.
Insureds who are not a match for this stringent profile will be quoted a higher rate which results in business going elsewhere. If you pay close attention to the ads, they say “drivers who switch” but not “all drivers who get quotes” can save as much as they claim. This is how insurance companies can confidently make those statements. This illustrates why you really should compare as many free Houston auto insurance quotes as you can. It’s just too difficult to predict with any certainty which company will fit you best based on your risk profile.
What is YOUR best insurance company?
Cheap Cadillac Escalade EXT insurance in Houston can be bought from both online companies as well as from insurance agents, and you should be comparing both in order to have the best chance of saving money. Some insurance companies may not provide rates over the internet and most of the time these smaller providers work with local independent agencies.
As you shop your coverage around, you should never buy less coverage just to save a little money. There have been many cases where an insured dropped uninsured motorist or liability limits and learned later that a couple dollars of savings turned into a financial nightmare. The aim is to get the best coverage possible for the lowest price, but do not sacrifice coverage to save money.
We just showed you many ideas to lower your Cadillac Escalade EXT insurance premium rates in Houston. It’s most important to understand that the more rate quotes you have, the better your comparison will be. You may even be surprised to find that the lowest premium rates are with a smaller regional carrier. These smaller insurers can often insure niche markets at a lower cost as compared to the big name companies such as Progressive or GEICO.
More tips and info about auto insurance is located by following these links:
- Learn About Car Insurance (GEICO)
- Who Has the Cheapest Houston Car Insurance Quotes for a Company Car? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Houston Auto Insurance for a Jeep Grand Cherokee? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for Teenage Males in Houston? (FAQ)
- How Much is Houston Auto Insurance for Ride Shares? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for 17 Year Olds in Houston? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for Electric Cars in Houston? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Houston Auto Insurance for a Subaru Outback? (FAQ)
- How Can I Save Money on Auto Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Rollover Crash FAQ (iihs.org)
- Your Car has been Stolen: Now What? (Allstate)
- Auto Insurance Facts and Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)