Do you need a better way to compare lower-priced Chrysler Aspen insurance in Houston? Searching for better insurance prices for your Chrysler Aspen in Texas can turn out to be a lot of work, but you can follow these tips and make it easy.
There is a right way and a wrong way to buy insurance so we’re going to tell you the best way to get price quotes for a Chrysler and find the lowest possible price.
Comparing rates for cheaper policy in Houston is quite easy. If you have coverage now or want to find a cheaper company, you can use these techniques to find better prices without sacrificing coverage. Shoppers only need an understanding of the best way to shop their coverage around over the internet.
Finding low cost Houston insurance rates is pretty simple and can save money. Just invest a little time to compare rates to see which company has cheaper Houston auto insurance quotes.
The car insurance companies shown below are our best choices to provide free quotes in Texas. If several companies are displayed, we suggest you compare several of them to get the lowest price.
Get cheaper rates with discounts
Some insurance providers don’t always advertise the complete list of policy discounts in an easy-to-find place, so below is a list both the well known and the more hidden credits available to bring down your rates.
- Theft Prevention Discount – Cars with anti-theft systems help deter theft and will qualify for a discount on a Houston auto insurance quote.
- No Accidents – Insureds with no claims or accidents are rewarded with significantly better rates on Houston auto insurance quote as compared to policyholders that have many claims.
- Auto/Life Discount – Not all companies offer life insurance, but some may give you a break if you buy life insurance from them.
- Club Memberships – Having an affiliation with qualifying employment or professional organizations could earn you a nice discount on your next renewal.
- Low Mileage – Keeping the miles down on your Chrysler may enable drivers to earn discounted premium rates on garaged vehicles.
- Responsible Drivers – Safe drivers could pay up to 40% less than drivers with accidents.
- Good Student – Getting good grades may save as much as 25% on a Houston auto insurance quote. This discount can apply until age 25.
- Air Bag Discount – Factory air bags or automatic seat belts may get savings of 20% or more.
As a sidenote, some credits don’t apply to the overall cost of the policy. Most only cut individual premiums such as liability and collision coverage. So even though it sounds like all those discounts means the company will pay you, companies wouldn’t make money that way.
To view insurance companies that offer some of these discounts in Texas, click this link.
Here’s why insurance is not optional
Despite the high cost, insuring your vehicle is required in Texas but it also protects you in many ways.
- Most states have mandatory insurance requirements which means state laws require a specific minimum amount of liability insurance coverage in order to drive the car legally. In Texas these limits are 30/60/25 which means you must have $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $60,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Chrysler has a lien holder, most lenders will make it a condition of the loan that you have comprehensive coverage to guarantee payment of the loan. If you default on your policy, the bank or lender will purchase a policy for your Chrysler at a much higher premium rate and require you to reimburse them for the expensive policy.
- Insurance safeguards not only your Chrysler Aspen but also your assets. It will also reimburse you for medical bills for both you and anyone you injure as the result of an accident. Liability insurance, one of your policy coverages, will also pay to defend you if you are named as a defendant in an auto accident. If damage is caused by hail or an accident, collision and comprehensive (also known as other-than-collision) coverage will pay to restore your vehicle to like-new condition.
The benefits of insuring your car outweigh the cost, specifically if you ever have a liability claim. Unknowingly, the average driver is overpaying more than $800 each year so we recommend shopping around once a year at a minimum to help ensure money is not being wasted.
Independent versus exclusive car insurance agents
Many people just want to get professional advice from a licensed agent and that can be a great decision Agents are trained risk managers and help submit paperwork. One of the great benefits of price shopping on the web is that drivers can save money and get cheap insurance quotes but still work with a licensed agent. Buying insurance from small agencies is definitely important in Houston.
Upon completion of this quick form, your coverage information is instantly submitted to companies in Houston who will gladly provide quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. You won’t even need to visit any agencies because prices are sent immediately to you. If you want to compare prices from a specific insurance company, don’t hesitate to visit that company’s website to submit a rate quote request.
If you want to use a local Houston insurance agency, there are two different agency structures that you can select. Agencies in Houston can be classified as either independent or exclusive. Both can write insurance policies, but it’s important to know the difference between them because it may have an impact on the kind of agent you use.
Independent Insurance Agencies or Brokers
These agents are not limited to a single company and that gives them the ability to insure through many different insurance companies and get the cheapest rates. If they quote lower rates, they simply move the coverage in-house which is easy for the insured.
When comparing insurance rates, we highly recommend that you get rate quotes from multiple independent agents for the best price selection. Many write coverage with different regional companies who may have lower rates.
The following is a list of independent agencies in Houston that can possibly get you price quote information.
- ProTECH Insurance Agency, Inc.
#100, 3120 SW Freeway Service Rd – Houston, TX 77098 – (713) 520-1090 – View Map
- Texas Prime Insurance Agency, LLC
6750 West Loop S #430 – Bellaire, TX 77401 – (713) 750-9000 – View Map
- Texas General Insurance Agency
2500 West Loop S #210 – Houston, TX 77027 – (713) 622-5977 – View Map
Agents of this type work for only one company such as State Farm, Allstate, and Farm Bureau. They are unable to compare other company’s rates so always compare other rates. They are usually well trained on sales techniques and that enables them to sell even at higher rates. Many people purchase coverage from exclusives mostly because of high brand loyalty rather than having low rates.
The following are exclusive insurance agencies in Houston that are able to give price quote information.
- Donald Malveaux – State Farm Insurance Agent
12001 Richmond Ave #6 – Houston, TX 77082 – (281) 679-7155 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Harris County Insurance Agency
13030 Woodforest Blvd b – Houston, TX 77015 – (713) 451-5716 – View Map
- State Farm: Ken Quach
6489 Wilcrest Dr – Houston, TX 77072 – (281) 498-1010 – View Map
Choosing the best auto insurance agent should include more criteria than just the quoted price. Below are some questions you should ask.
- Can they give you a list of client referrals?
- Does the company use OEM repair parts?
- If you are a high risk driver, do they have special markets for your coverage?
- How often do they review coverages?
- Is the agent and/or agency licensed to do business in Texas?
- How long have they worked with personal auto insurance coverage?